The Office of Service-Learning and campus partners recently implemented an “S” course designation so students will be able to identify service-learning courses in the UT Banner Timetable. Courses designated with an “S” (e.g. PHIL 256S, ENT 410S) will show up as such on the student’s academic transcript.
The following courses hold the “S” designation:
- ARCH 370S: Research and Design
- ARCH 371S: Design as Applied Research
- ARCH 496S: Advance Architectural Design – Collaborative Engagement
- GEOG/GEOL 206S: Sustainability Reducing our Impact on Planet Earth
- GEOL 202S: Earth as Ecosystem: Modern Problems and Solutions
- SPAN 494S: Spanish Community Service Practicum
- PHIL 255S: Sustainability Ethics
- PHIL 256S: Social Justice
- BAS 370S: Advertising Management and Optimization Strategies
- ENT 410S: Leadership in Nonprofits and Social Entrepreneurship
The Office of Service-Learning and Service-Learning Subcommittee will be working to grow the number of designated “S” courses over the coming years. Please continue to check the Timetable for new “S” courses each semester.