The Service-Learning Subcommittee reviews applications for the S-designation and recommends approved courses to the Undergraduate Council Curriculum Committee. The Subcommittee is composed of representatives from the Undergraduate Council, Teaching & Learning Innovation, and at-large faculty experts on service-learning.
Members include the following:
- Janelle Coleman, Faculty Consultant on Assessment, Teaching & Learning Innovation
- Thomas K. Davis, Professor, School of Architecture
- Michael Handelsman, Professor; Distinguished Professor of Humanities-Spanish; Director, Global Studies Program; Senior Faculty Director, Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships
- Chris Lavan, Assistant Provost for Experiential Learning & Teaching Innovation, Teaching & Learning Innovation
- Laurie Meschke, Associate Professor, Department of Public Health
- Robert Mindrup, Clinical Assistant Professor & Interim Director, College of Social Work